Thames Bream Bash

njb51

Reaction score
A few of us are meeting up here for a bash at the infamous Thames bream.

Anyone up for it is welcome to just turn up and make yourself known. Staying overnight is allowed but not that advisable on your own. It isn't really required either. (thats the fishing jinxed then!)

So, come along if you fancy it.

E

Evan

Interested..... whereabouts are you meeting (more precisely, that's a lot of map to cover on foot asking strangers with rods if they are from the Forum !).

And when on the day (Friday night ? Saturday morning ? or Saturday after Friday night hangover worn off...)

Will see if I can get an exceptional weekend pass from 'er indoors.

Is it free fishing or do I need to sort out a club day ticket from someone and if so which club etc.

Matt.... how's about you too ? Ask nicely and cash in some of them brownie points perhaps ?

njb51

Reaction score
It's a free stretch so no tickets needed...........unless...........yes, i am the baliff for that area and will require ?25 of your finest english in order for you to be able to fish this most prolific stretch.

=D

C

Christian Tyroll

Right Jonny so what day is this going to be on? a week day i think isnt it?

E

Evan

You don't get finest English from the Welsh matey..... ! :)

And Christian.... I think you will find the clue is in the title to the thread !

njb51

Reaction score
it is indeed! Except this is the Thames and we are a civilised bunch down ere!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Jonny my computer is playing up still, (I did suggest a computer buff like you might be able to help me fix it) and I can't download multimap link, so where is your fish in, in words please.

njb51

Reaction score
email sent Richard, I have no idea why you can't use the link to look at the page.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
My broad band connection on my pc goes mega, mega slow at times. It takes ages and ages for the screen to come up, and anything with pictures is impossible. My son has laptop on wireless connection and has no problems. I think problem might be our pc, but don't know what it is. Tiscali said yesterday to turn pc off disconnect tel line at socket and disconnect from belkin wireless box. Did this and pc worked ok for 30 mins then slowed up again. Did it again this evening and still working relatively well. Any ideas?

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Yes, however sons laptop is wireless our pc is directly connected by cable. When my sister visits she can connect without wires no problem. In the past all 3 machines have been connected and fully functional.

njb51

Reaction score
dodgy wire maybe?

get a wireless receiver for your pc and see if that works.

or, try uninstalling and re-installing your ethernet drivers.