Peeing it down...

B

Bully

Noooooo my lads have a match tonight and I have given up counting how many have been rained off on the only damn evening it rains!!

njb51

Reaction score
central - farringdon.

it's stopped now. We had thunder and lightning.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

It always snows in Scouserland.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Last time there were severe thunder storms in London the storm drains overflowed leading to a plug of untreated sewage going into the Tidal Thames downstream of Richmond Half Lock.Lets hope there is no repeat of that welcome as the rain is.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Severe weather warnings across the South of England extending to the Midlands and North by Wednesday. Local showers of up to 75mm of rain are predicted together with hailstones that may reach tennis ball size.

This is real tropical stuff chaps. Be carefull of heavy hail. I have seen cars written off before today by huge hailstones although it's quite rare in England.

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm going to try tonight.

Think I'll take a small brolly just in case.

njb51

Reaction score
Woke up to a thunder storm and torrential rain this morning. Looks like it's going to be raining most of the day.

Fishing tonight then!

captain carrott

Reaction score
it's sunny ere still woohoooo.
and it's as hot now as it was at lunchtime yesterday. we're in for a scorcher till the thunder arrives.

F

Frank "Chubber" Curtis

Last night they were forecasting thunderstorms and torrential rain for North Norfolk but all we've had so far is a couple of piddling little showers and a lot of cloud.