any edinburgh pred anglers around

Dave Mcfluffchucker

Reaction score
hi all moved to edinburgh and looking for someone to show me some waters or give me some info on pike waters around the capital hell ill even fish with you if your lonley mail me if you like ive got a couple of waters but need to check some sketcy info

mcfluffchucker
(a cave in edinbutgh)

C

Chris Bishop

Dave, e-mailed you contact details for Scott Davidson, the PAC's liaison officer up there.

He may have some contacts in Edinburgh, you could also start a PAC Region there if not and we could supply details of members in the area.

City that size we're bound to have a few.

Rgds, Chris B

D

David Marrs

There was a lad called Zander Kennie from Edinburgh kicking around a few years ago. I dunno if he's a member of this site but he used to travel all the way down from Edinburgh to fish the Fens for Zeds. Hardcore!!!

He was a member of the ZAC but I haven't heard of him in a while, his name was really 'Zander' as well!

D

David Marrs

I have to say Dave, I felt more sorry for that geezer as he set off for home after a blank weekend than I ever have for anyone else. Talk about commitment, he was proper 'mad 4 it'!!!

I wonder if he ever caught that Zed.......

Dave Mcfluffchucker

Reaction score
just did a bit of a search and found that he went to dubai now thats a long way to go for a zander blank

mcfluffchucker

L

Les Clark

Come on Mcfluffchucker ,theres a No 4 bus going out of Edinburgh to dubai every 3 months ,whats up you man !

Steve LG

Reaction score
Dave,

I stay in Edinburgh and only fish for Pike. Not a great deal of sport in the Captial I am afraid but there are some waters just outside Edinburgh.
Let me know if you are still looking and I will send you a list of known waters ( some good, some not so good ! )

Cheers

Steve

alex laurie

Reaction score
Dave,

I'm from Glasgow and used to do a lot of piking, particularly on Lomond. I do very little piking now, but try asking for Brian Scoular at Mike's tackle shop. Brian is an old piking/grayling/barbelling mate of mine and will be able to put you in touch with the local PAC boys.