LEADCORE

R

Roto fryer

forget leadcore and go for esp anchor tube easier to use and heavier.

R

Roto fryer

looks the same but is much heavier and its not banned on any waters.
two sizes .125 and .175 if my memory is right

C

Craig w

If you realy want to try Lead core i would go for the Nash Limpet Lead cores, They are easy to use (No splice needed) the also come with Saftey clips for your leads to stop them snagging up. The Lead cores also suck silt into them helping hide the rig.

Only thing is the are a bit pricey but worth a look if you want to try one.

C

Carp Angler

Nash Limpets are probably the best, ready tied, leadcore leaders on the market.

I also have a Nash Oval+ which seems OK so far.

I also have a Nash weighsling that I've had for about 10 years, although I'm told that a lot of his imported products are lacking in the QA area.

C

Craig w

Roto fryer
i also have an oval+ plus which is well good, used more than my bivvy, had it for 2 seasons and it is still in top nick, i also have (3.5tc) Nash Pursuit Rods as well and i cant fault them in any way.

:)

C

CARP ANGLER UK

so u are basically saying that nash are shit?

well after using nash for a while i have never ever had a peice of nash tackle break ok yeah it can be over priced a bit but i think its up there with fox

R

Roto fryer

just follow the link or go to a top carp fishing forum like fishing warehouse and see what people there think of nash. i know from bitter experience about nash gear
"where does it say its waterproof?" etc etc

M

Mark Frame

getting back to the question if your gonna use lead core first make sure its a carp safe rig and fish slack lines otherwise its a waste of time

my opinion