Bob Roberts articles...

E

EC

Just tried to look back through a few old articles, particularly the one where Bob berates those anglers whom swap bait companies at the drop of a hat.

Call me Mr Sillypants but I can't find it anywhere, even when I go to the DVSG site and clicka da FM link I get

'SORRY We apologise

There is no such article'

message.

Any chance of some kind soul linking me up, or have Bobs articles been removed?

Cheers me dears!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I well remember that article Eddie luv.
It would be interesting to compare what was said then, and what is being done now.

I do so like weddings, funerals, and press releases. It gives me the chance to buy a new hat.

T

Tony Rocca

Im sure Bob will put it up again for you Eddie if you ask nicely and promise your soul to satan. :0)

Iv always found him to be really helpful, just likes to give, give, give.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Bob's articles were removed due to a dispute between me and him.

So much for the silly accusations that I do his bidding. Like many of the other nonsensical accusations bandied about by people who don't know any different but like to think they know it all.

E

EC

Righty ho, sorry big man, I was looking for them yesterday that's all!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
My remarks were not aimed at you Eddie.

keora

Reaction score
It's a pity that the articles by Bob Roberts were removed. I always found them interesting, even if I didn't agree with everything he wrote in them.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I don't normally divulge this kind of information but in this case I don't think Bob will mind as it dispels the stupid notion by his 'opponents' that he or anyone else dictates to me what goes on, or stays on, FM.