membership number

E

EC

Your number is known only to FM admin and FULL FM members.

Have you filled in the personal identification form and signed the declaration forms as sent out by Graham to prove you are, who you say you are?

Then you can be a full member, there are a few other bits and bobs to sign as well!

E

EC

I stand Corrected, it is Jonny, posted at same time Jonny sorry mate!

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Eddie
Is a full member like a full shilling - cos I'm not one of them!!

W

Woody (AKA Cheeky Monkey & Jay Dubya)

Isn't there a handling charge for this of ?50 - goes towards the Junior Fish-in Barbeque.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
I've been checked out by the police several times - and still they can't find the body

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Cut up small - deep fried putin small foil bags and sold as pork scratchings, or Bacon rashzors

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
I've had some serious checking out done on me but if I told you why I'd have to kill you.

:O/

Hold the mouse pointer over your name above your post Paul and the number appears in the bottom left of the Explorer window. Yours is 16726. I'm 19677, Eddie's 4528.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Thanks Pikey

I remeber it being on here ages ago how to find the membership number and it been driving me to drink trying to find it and failing - now I'll have to find another excuse to drink

W

Wolfman Woody

Typical Yorkshireman, doesn't look like you're going to contribute.

Run your curser over your name and the number magically appears at the bottom of screen. IE 16726

Sorry - wrong glasses, didn;t see Pikey pauls response.

E

EC

Hold the mouse pointer over your name above your post Paul and the number appears in the bottom left of the Explorer window. Yours is 16726. I'm 19677, Eddie's 4528.

Do I get a thanks as well, hang on have I breached copywright here?