I'm not actually new but...

ian_welch

FishingMagic Editor
Reaction score
...I've not been here for a while!

It looks like I may be hanging around a bit longer this time so 'hello' to all of my old friends and here's to all of the new friends I shall make!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

Good to have you back, hows the fishing been going, and what you upto now your away from Cemex ????

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
A very warm welcome to FM Ian. I hope you settle in quickly to the nice comfy forums (well Bait Box is not that "comfy", more "stimulating" lets say!!).
:cool:

Morespiders

Reaction score
Ian Welch, Ian Welch, who are you and what you doing on here?, have you ever caught a fish, if you dont know the answer to those three questions your in

ian_welch

FishingMagic Editor
Reaction score
Thanks all

Geoff - we are long overdue a session on the bank somewhere - start of the season on a river somewhere perhaps?

Graham - he's a thriving 15-year-old now, taller than me, still wearing his 'lucky' Fishing Magic hat and still catching bigger barbel than me too!

Jeff - I've always been a lover rather than a fighter :) but if the cause is right...

the indifferent crucian

Reaction score
Ah, ..Hello Uncle Ian.

( Ian is the 'father' of my wierd looking cousins at Cemex.)

You were on Telly the other day...cuddling a catfish in an episode of 'Predators'.

Mother said that's probably what went wrong at Cemex.

:wh

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Geoff - we are long overdue a session on the bank somewhere - start of the season on a river somewhere perhaps?

You'll have to catch a plane then - I'll be in Thailand fishing with Rick's mate! :) But when I get get back, fo sho... We can bring that young ginger one along again to carry the gear!

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
Hello Ian,

Nice to see you on a site again !!

I'm not really New either, I just could not get on the site ?

Bob:wh

ian_welch

FishingMagic Editor
Reaction score
You seem to be here now though Bob, that's excellent - I hope to see a few thoughts from you on the forum!

dezza

Reaction score
If we are to have a fish in on a river together, let it be on a proper river with huge barbel, chub and bream in it. A river that flows both ways twice a day. A river that can be as crystal clear as a chalk stream, yet as murky as a cup of tea.

A river that will produce the next barbel record.

The River Trent.

barbelboi

Reaction score
If we are to have a fish in on a river together, let it be on a proper river with huge barbel, chub and bream in it. A river that flows both ways twice a day. A river that can be as crystal clear as a chalk stream, yet as murky as a cup of tea.

A river that will produce the next barbel record.

The River Trent.

[FONT=&quot]Possibly Ron, however why did .W. Martin, known to all as the Trent Otter, spend a relatively short time fishing the Trent, and lived for much of his life in London, catching Thames barbel.[/FONT]:D:wh

PS In view of recent happenings to the Thames you may well be right

Last edited: