Atcham Day tickets ?

Reaction score
Hey folks I'm sure your looking forward to the mighty 16th as much as I am , I'm hoping to be paying a visit to an childhood venue Atcham but I've lost track of who owns what and where .
Can any of you good folks point me towards any of the better areas and who owns them and if they are available on a day ticket ?

Bluenose

Reaction score
I don't think the parts either side of the bridge are day ticket mate, am fairly sure they have controlling clubs whom don't do day tickets. There were day ticket sections in shrewsbury town not sure if that's still the case and also I think the pub on the main road past atcham (The bridge inn???) also used to do day tickets. If you go a bit further downstream there are more dayticket options in brdgnorth and bewdley.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Downstream right hand bank looking off Atcham bridge WAS day ticket for many years, you used to get your ticket at a groceries shop down the lane at the side of the river, theres a carpark on the left as you go down the lane next to the river theres a big old oak tree in the middle of the car park, be interested to know if its still ticket if you find out, would suggest a recie before the season.
I had lots of barbel upstream of the carpark, but like anywhere, it has its days, then theres the pipe swim just downriver from the car park, more oxegenated water there in weather like this good luck mate let us know

guest61

Reaction score
I think (and I may be wrong) the controlling clubs for this stretch of the Severn are Prince Albert and Lymm Anglers.

Rich Frampton

Reaction score
Good advice so far.
PAAS has both banks upstream of the bridges and the two sides downstream.There is a NT section on the right bank which has been mentioned and the tickets for that can be bought from the shop which is also a car sales place(95% about this).
Down stream there is a day ticket stretch which is controlled by the farm where they do the cooking holidays....again 95% sure as never fished it so not been down there.
Further on down on the left bank there is a day ticket stretch at Wroxeter just upstream of Eyton.There are signs on the end of the tracks so cann't go wrong.Was £5 a day and you can park behind the swim.Not fished it but know of fish to good doubles.

Going further......Ironbridge in the Dale End country park...... free at the mo and good fish too.TAA also have a stretch upstream on same bank which is day ticket.
Lots of choice really.
Hope this helps.

Rich.