Fish-in

A

Alan Fawcett

Hi Y'all

Just a quick note to let you all know that a few of us are getting together on the 1st & 2nd of december at Izaak Walton Fishery in Chebsy near Stafford.

There's going to be a raffle on the sunday with all the proceeds going to Macmillan Cancer Relief Fund.

Normal day tickets are available from Paul the owner, there's no night fishing,boilies,ground bait or hemp.

Hot food will be available over the weekend & i've arranged for bivvies/tents & caravans to use the top field.

For more info on the fishery check this out:::http://www.fisheries.co.uk/izaakwalton/index.htm

Any other questions either post them on here or mail me

Hope to see a few of you there

D

Dave Johnson

I will be popping along Alan...its nice to see ya float bury !!!!!!!

PC now fixed BTW

D

Dave Johnson

Alan Roe is going, with a bi big big BIG box of choccy biscuits.
I am fishing next to him on the bottom pool

A

Alan Fawcett

Dave

I hate to tell ya this mate but that box of choccy biccies are for Dian n me!!!

I've been to see Paul today (the owner of Izaaks) & he's agreed to us using groundbait n hemp on the weekend of the fish-in, he's also letting us use the field nearer to the pools instead of the top field for the tents/bivvies n stuff.

If anyone wants a local B+B to stay in contact the railway inn at Norton Bridge its on 3/4s of a mile away from the fishery & they can accomodate 10 people.

Give them a ring on (01785) 760289 but i'd be quick cos so far i've got 31 names on the list for who's coming.

R

Richard Drayson

Sorry Alan, can't make it either. Hopefully I'll be able to make a fish-in one day though.

W

Wendy Perry

hope you all have a good un and count me in for the next one :eek:)