Angling Times

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Don't forget your Angling Times this week. Those who took it last week will have seen the nice free gift, a great little tackle box. This weeks it's even better, one of those marvellous little bits boxes with ten compartments to keep anything from hooks and swivels. to legerstops and float rubbers. It will also make a good dry fly box at a pinch.

And not only that, but our Bob is on the front page with a Trent Barbel.

And inside on pages 14 and 15 is Bob's eulogy to that King of all Engish Rivers: The Trent.

It is set against a backdrop of a wonderful photograph of a Trent early dawn. Some great photography who ever did that one my man!!

As I have said, AT this week, and last, is worth every bit of ?1.40.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I think all the extra field testing gear has already been given out this week Ron.

honslow

Reaction score
Oi Baz, where's that photo you said you were going to take? Don't think you're getting out of it mate!

B

Hi Greg.
I e-mailed you about it mate. I thought you didn't want it anymore. I will get it sorted out.

mums the word keep em guessing eh

R

I've already organised my field testing gear Baz. It consists of a number of break-throughs in lead core.

It's going to be goodbye to lead shot.

B

Oh, I thought it might have been a new box of plugs. As you must be running short of them by now. (o

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Who is the 'our bob' you are talking about Ron ???

R

I am speaking as a member of the DVSG Ed.

There is only one "Our Bob".

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

It's not that comedian that was in the comedy video "Return to Paradise"is it ???

I saw it (the video)at a car boot sale and the guy pleaded with me to take it
He even offered me ?10 to take it off his hands .....