fishing simulator

W

Wendy Perry

i downloaded a free version of this today has anyone else got it ?

D

Dave O'L

Yup Wendy. How are you?
I presume you mean J.C. Spooner's Fishism2.
I played the 1st a couple of times & have had a go on the 2nd. Thought a bit of fun but it's a bit weird setting up a rig & putting it on an alarm whilst going off to cook tea. Became a bit difficult when in the middle of doing the mash & hearing the bleep go off.
Trouble is I'm in enough trouble with the boss catching up with FM without playing fishing games. I'd rather be saving up the 'free pass credits' to do it properly.

E

Eddy Garrett

Used to have it. Could only catch bream and tench and only from one venue.
I says it is the most realistic fishing game ever but i started to doubt this after catching 5lb bream every few seconds on a size 10 hook and single maggot or a size 20 with a whole lobworm!

S

Stuart Bullard

I have played with a few stimulators in my time, but not this one.......

P

Paul Williams

Hey Wendy,
You should get more of the real thing.....save on batteries!!.... ;o)

W

Wendy Perry

hahahahahah wondered when a comment like that was coming i knew it was gonna be from you paul or Malc :eek:)

C

Carp Angler

Paul said
"Never like to disapoint a lady!!!"

That's different to what the ladies say....

P

Paul Williams

Actually i don't know many ladies.....but i always say thank you, ;o)

W

Wendy Perry

alec here is the link for it it's only a trial version but if you wanna buy it it's only cheap it really is good tho i shall be investing in the full version i caught 2 bream today lol......... it isn't in the shops just yet it's called fishsim2
www.fishsim.net

A

Alex Reynolds

i have fishsim 2, but i find it impossibly hard to catch on! i had an older version but i downloadeed the latest demo and cant catch n e thing! how did u get them bream, and how can u catch on river lot peg 2????
its quite realistic i spose, it would be good if it werent so hard!

W

Wendy Perry

i caught em on maggot on the river lot and basically left it there kept throwing loose feed in and then went to cook tes then the bite alarm went off and i reeled it in then popped it into my keepnet lol it really is good alex if you give it a chance :eek:)

pity i'm not that good on the real river bank :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Oh Wendy, any more comments like that your nose will grow. < Grin >

S

steve southwick

hi wendy started with fish sim1 now got version2 which is better the water moves
being disabled it also gives me more chances to fish cannot stand the cold,
download the add ons and catch some fish in comfort

R

Rodney Wrestt

Wendy you said "pity i'm not that good on the real river bank" a little modest me thinks;-}~

D

Dave O'L

Are we still talking about fishing? :)

Remember the essential ingredient to get a bite fishing on fishsim is to leave the pc & go & make some tea. A bit like real life come to think of it?

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Dave,
Cool mugshot, like the camo waterproofs they blend in so well they make your 6'7" frame disapear before the eyes <Ha Ha>. How big was that roach.