Mick Brown on facebook

m65

Reaction score
IMPORTANT; you might have found a facebook profile named Mick Brown.The profile pic is of me holding a zander.I'm sorry to tell you but for years someone has been impersonating me on this profile and conned everyone who has signed up to be a friend, even entering into personal correspondence and making up false stories about my catches and family life. I have just reported this to facebook.

rains

Reaction score
IMPORTANT; you might have found a facebook profile named Mick Brown.The profile pic is of me holding a zander.I'm sorry to tell you but for years someone has been impersonating me on this profile and conned everyone who has signed up to be a friend, even entering into personal correspondence and making up false stories about my catches and family life. I have just reported this to facebook.
And how do we know this is the real mick

Reaction score
Perhaps he could post a picture of him holding up a zander.... :D

Lol! By that logic, and to quote Monty Python's classic Life of Mick...

'I'm Mick Brown and so's my wife!'

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/members/****y-angling-trust-pac--albums-river-magic-picture293-severn-schoolie-7lb-8oz.jpg :);)

I interviewed Mick once for Midland Angler at the PAC conference, a top bloke and very generous with his time...

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
what are his details?
Ah, I can see them.....

Anyway, I think he's come on here to hound me for losing his lure in Ireland in 2009. He loaned some to Richard Lee and Richard in turn loaned them to Andy Nellist and myself. I'd caught a pike on one and when I took it off, Andy put it on his line - and he lost it.

So it's him you're after Mick, not me! I didn't lose it and please, please..... not the face, mind the face....

;) ;)

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

its pronounced Twatter
I take your point, but mine was a spelling mistake as the I and the O are next to each ither. ;)

I'll be sure to spell it Twatter in future, no other vowels around the A to get mixed up with!

little oik

Reaction score
Didn't this happen with Matt Hayes as well .People were getting disgruntled because somebody put up a profile(allegedly of himself) and said they would do this and that for them but Matt didn't know anything about it

Rickrod

Reaction score
Do Fox still make those adjusta chairs:confused:

Fox brought out the adjusta + which was even better then the adjusta then they stopped making than one aswel.
Ive been lucky enough to attend a couple of masterclasses by Mick Brown on horseshoe lake and i have to say he is a really nice guy and a top angler with some really funny storys to tell