log cabin

Rik Smith

Reaction score
right i'm buying a log cabin to live in permanently,anyone know of any fisheries or river frontage where i can stick it? preferably within 20miles of northampton?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Got to admit i have considered this. last year i was going to have my house compulory purchased. Not going to happen for at least 5 years now.

Good luck with the venture mate. If you don't mind are you getting a log cabin kit or building yourself. Thats if you can find the plot of land.

Keep notes and do a piece for here if you pull it off. I am sure a lot of people wold be interested.

T

The Monk

sound like a nice lifestyle Rik, must say I prefer bricks and mortar to come home to, but good luck mate, you only live once (ish)

Rik Smith

Reaction score
Its a log cabin firm scandinavian . Build it to your spec.thats all i know at the mo . gotta find somewhere to put it before i buy it . Minor detail(i wish).

Rik Smith

Reaction score
YES YES YES!
Didn't get the cabin but the next best thing. Wood effect!! lodge.Where ?
Well looking from my soon brand new patio doors going out onto my new big! raised decking ,so i can survey the view is a LAKE THAT IS COVERED IN THICK LILY PADS!! yipee. Loadsa tench in it and carp. Oh yeh got to trek a bit to it though!! down my NEW garden must be at least 60feet from my patio doors to the edge of the lake and my personal swim !! Hit the jackpot.Get the old rake out pull a few lily roots and bobs your uncle. The perfect trap for those lovely fish.roll on 8 weeks. A proper place to live on the edge of a lake!!

keora

Reaction score
Look in the angling press for adverts offering self catering holidays on caravan sites next to lakes/ponds. Approach the owners of the sites and see if they'd be willing to let you erect a cabin. You would need planning consent.