Good old Martin

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Although I am not a great lover of Blair and his minions, I do think Martin Salter is one of the best friends in government we have ever had.

I say Martin for PM!

He'll be better that Brown any day.

And he can obviously fish a bit too.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Where are you getting this information from?
What are your connections with this man?

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Oh! alright then, get the law passed and shoot him afterwards.

Whilst they are at it why don't they make it compulsory to shut an infected fishery down for a set period of time in the event of an infection.

Z

Zi-Zu

Lee,
I sent him a congratulatory e-mail after the last FM article and didn't even get the courtesy of a reply!

G

Grant Lever

so labour are good for anglers and shooters eh ?why have they cut the fishery's budget by ?400,000...?how much lottery cash goe's to angling.? why doe's nottm council close all its waters ,including the ones rented from them during the "closed season".?why do olympic pistol shooters have to go abroad to practice ?(people from all over the world will be allowed to bring pistols into this country for the olympics)....why has there been a 100 years secrecy order placed on the dunblane fiasco.?...how come they are going to build shooting ranges that will be pulled down after the games.?.(this is in direct contravention of olympic rules...

G

Grant Lever

no answers yet ?.that is a surprise,maybe you should invite martin salter (or any other member of NEW labour) to join this site as i have plenty more countryside related questions to ask.....