S

sash

Jealous as hell, nice one Andy.

Any chance of a guest ticket? ;o)

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Wol's fish was 42.5" x 11"

Mine was 43.5" x 10.5"

If you compare the tails of the two sevens you will see that they are clearly different fish.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

No chance Sash, besides, you spend more time casting into trees and being hundreds of them all over the place you could be in a right old mess.

S

sash

Boo ya sucks to you then!!!!

;o)

PS Nothing wrong with my tree rig, awesome hooking ability...

honslow

Reaction score
Great angling Andy. Let's hope the pair of you have a few more. Must be even bigger fish in there.

captain carrott

Reaction score
you should have fed it 2 of wols fingers mate you'd ahve had an 8 then.
well done yet again. on catching a fish of a life time.

Greg Matthews

Reaction score
super snakes andy .no problems with 35lb kyrston for hook links.have heard good and bad reports about quicksilver.any views on this .

F

Fred Bonney

Great fishing,I hope you washed that jumper though,it looks like, it will out do your suit!

P

paul williams 2

Congratulations to both of you on your well earned tremendous awesome eel campaign.

Just think yourself lucky that real eel men in gimp suits don't live closer! ;)

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

I've had no problems whatsoever with quicksilver.

My hooks are attached by threading the line through the eye from the bend side and then tying a 10 turn whipping knot. I'm using Drennan Carbon Specimen size 4's. Wol has lost one fish due to a break near the hook but the hook was not attached by a whipping knot.

At the other end of the hooklink the swivel is attached by a once through the eye 4 turn grinner.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Just read the write up in A.T, absolutely brilliant! Keep it up guys, lovely photos too, slimed right up Andy. Tuck your pants in next time Wol.

Seriously, well done lads, brilliant.

honslow

Reaction score
Sorry about the pants Wol, couldn't help myself! At least I didn't use the builder's bum version!*!