Football(Prem)

J

john ledger

Honestly think Liverpool might make a challenge as Rafa has certainly bought well especially Bellamy

P

Phil Hackett disability bad speller with Pride

I doubt it will be a Sheffield Club!

Light fuse and run like ?.

J

john ledger

That one hurt Phil and i might just show your post to my mate Mad Neil Warnock.
If we finish above relagation i will be happy,we dont get much to gloat about at this end.
We may just suprise a few with the pace up front with Kabba and Webber(did say may)
Tonge and Jagielka will be ok and we have one of Eddies cast offs from Everton Le Tie

E

EC

John, I tell you what mate, loads of blues might disagree with me here but that lad is a very good footballer, his actual debut was one of the very best I have seen in a blue shirt, seriously.

He made his debut the same day as Wayne did vs Tottingham hotspurs in 2002 (drew 2-2), that day his passing was amaizing, he was taking the ball off the keeper and pinging it left & right with total accuracy, although for whatever reason (I suspect Moyes) he never played that 'libero' role again.

He works really hard and had a big impact on both unbeaten runs we had that season where we got pipped to 6th on the last day(you have to remember we were/are still quite sh*t at the time).

Sadly for him he got a few serious injuries back to back, and that was pretty much it.

J

john ledger

Hope you are right Eddie as i feel Warnock has made some half decent signings especially Rob Hulse and the young French under 21 centre forward.
Think your team will have a good season with two really ambitious signings in Lescott and Johnson who are real quality.Lescott realy looks a good buy and always impressed me with Wolves

J

john ledger

The team i think could really make an impact are Spurs,can only see them getting better and better

Beecy

Reaction score
I see United have brought a few players in from Leeds. Now all they need to do is buy 6 or 7 thousand Leeds fans and they may just start to resemble a premier league club.

Beecy

Reaction score
John may be right with liverpool,the manager seems to know his onions and theyve been improving and its long overdue that they made a serious chalange.

You can never right off Man U either, but i think Spurs have a fair way to go yet to be real contenders.

I think Arsenel are loosing there way a bit so it will probly be chelsea, liverpool & man u in the top 3

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Hate to say it but its got to be Man Utd for my money. Arsenal are going through a rebuild phase and I reckon it will take them half the season to get their act together. Liverpool I'm not sure about but I wouldn't bank on them and the same goes for Spurs they always promise to deceive. I just wonder if Middlesborough might be the surprise team of the season, they sure can play a bit when they want to.

J

john ledger

Just heard on the grapevine that Sheff Wed are to become a feeder club for SUFC(for our reserves that is)

J

john ledger

Yes you may be correct Neil Warnocks doing a good job.We are talking the one and only United not Fergies low lifes