Mail order

B

Badger 184

Have any of you suffered foul ups with the wrong stuff being sent from mail order firms, my wife placed an order with dragoncarp direct and recieved totally the wrong stuff wanted a feeder rod/reel and was sent a feeder/waggler rod and reel outfits. spoke to them and told send back by post and when we get it back will dispatch correct order. not good enough really, still keeeps her from coming fishing with me for a while

I

Ian Cloke

They sent the wrong order out, so surely they should collect it? I hope they don't expect you to pap P&P Badger?

B

Badger 184

when wife spoke to them they said would put various bits and pieces in parcel to cover cost of postage not good I know as god knows what she will get.

W

Wolfman Woody

They can arrange it with the courrier that as they drop one off, they collect the incorrect stuff.

DEMAND IT! it's your right or tell the credit card company you're not going to pay as the goods delivered are NOT what was ordered. Simple as that.

David Craine

Reaction score
Had the same trouble with Dragon Carp.. my wife ordered a couple of bite alarms, they sent totally the wrong ones, I rang them up, they offered to exchange them, which they did, for another pair that were the wrong ones...with some freebie swingers, eventually I gave up, returned them, and whatever the sum (I cant remember how much ) was credited to my account, I cannot complain about the cash being credited, they did that straight away,it was just that they expected me to accept whatever they sent as opposed to what was ordered.

B

Badger 184

continuing the saga took the parcel to the post office who refused to accept as it was to long, shown this in black and white . Back onto Dragoncarp who have reluctantly arranged a courier to do do an exchange.
Then found out a friend of my son ordered stuff from them and had not recieved his order he rang them and was told a problem with payment, money had been taken from his account though.