Well done Graham and Calum

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)
  • Start date
R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

And no boilie guts either.

Those are really great looking carp mate. Now I must get out and catch some of my own - this weekend.

There is no doubt that there are carp and well - pasties.

These were proper carp.

alan

Reaction score
now thats what fishing is about, no pressure and the kids enjoying themselves.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Brilliant scale pattern on that Mirror.
And well done Calum, keep your eye on the old bloke mate.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Great day out.

What camera you using Graham?

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

He is using a very very expensive Nikon that only those possessed of titanic wallets can afford Wol.

:eek:)

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

lol lol lol

And i thought he was still using

this

I knew he'd upgraded recently

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Wol: "What camera you using Graham?"

You got it right Wol, Nikon D200 but with standard 17-55mm lens, background blurred in Photoshop due to publicity rules.

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
Nice looking beast, and the fish are not bad either, Well done Calum you will soon be catching bigger fish than your Grandad.

A

alexander laurie

Lovely report Graham. I'd also just like to take this opportunity to say thanks for all the no-nonsense articles you have written over the years.
I have always really enjoyed and empathised with your approach to fishing, in the same way that I seldom disagreed with anything written by **** Walker. I can give no higher a compliment than that.

Keep on catching,
Alex.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks Alex.

Calum wants to go after the cats now and they go to over 40lb in the water. I've warned him that one that big could pull him in but he still wants to have a go.

I shall just have to squeeze in an extra few hours fishing one day soon to take him. The sacrifices you have to make.

Ginger

Reaction score
Graham, are you sure it was you who caught that big carp and not Calum?

W

Wolfman Woody

I think Ginger might have a good point. Wouldn't mind hearing Calum's version of events.

Expect to hear on ten o'clock news = "Young boy found, bound and gagged in Staffordshire garage."

F

Frothey

lovely looking fish those, but couldnt they just insist you blur the fish out so people know which lake it is, but not whats in there?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's all a bit daft anyway, they've got a website that anybody can access with a full description and pictures of the waters and what's in them.