OK, don't all shout at once.........

dezza

Reaction score
Who's been getting some rain????

I've been out with the didgeridoo, vuvuzela and clap sticks this morning doing not only the Zulu rain dance, but a most effective rain chant taught to me by Big Bill Woggikadorri of the Digerakoolieblunga tribe of The Northern Territory.

It bloody works mate, good on yer mate, no worries, drought is broken.

quickcedo

Reaction score
I've been out at work all day welding some gates. Thanks alot Ron!!!!!! I got soaked. A bit of warning next time would be the polite way forwards I think.

richiekelly

Reaction score
chucking it down all day here and more forcast, the rivers should be in fair condition come the 16th,

beerweasel

Reaction score
We have had the most rain since the snow here in the flat lands, Christ we needed it. The farmers must be relieved. It was getting so bad I had to drink my scotch neat. :eek::w

bangme33

Reaction score
it was so warm this morning on the bank and then it started drizzle and then the real wet stuff arrived and hasnt stoped yet

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
6 hour match for me on a large open gravel pit.

Wind and driving rain from the all in to the end.

got drenched.

came 3rd though which was some consolation.............

dezza

Reaction score
I am particularly directing the rain in the vicinity of Stoke, Derbyshire where the rivers feed the Dove and Derwent, and Nottingham.

I hope it rains tomorrow too, and heavy.

xenon

Reaction score
gently pissing down all day-north west london-more than we have seen for the last 3 months put together.

Fishingdownthewindy

Reaction score
It is meant to rain nearly everyday for the next two weeks in oxfordshire if you belive the weather sites

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
Scotch, Irish or even Welsh? Making whisky is a waste of good water ;)

I had drive into the city yesterday and the Wear is looking pretty good, although I'm expecting a big release of water very soon - to get the migratory fish up the river for 'killing day' - 16th June.

Millions of gallons of ice cold water is just what the freshly deposited coarse fish spawn/newly hatched fry need.

B

Berty

Who's been getting some rain????

I've been out with the didgeridoo, vuvuzela and clap sticks this morning doing not only the Zulu rain dance, but a most effective rain chant taught to me by Big Bill Woggikadorri of the Digerakoolieblunga tribe of The Northern Territory.

Big Bill Woggikadorri!!?? i know him!!

dezza

Reaction score
So Berty you are either posting from somewhere in the Territory or you have been out down under recently.

I can tell you that Big Big is an awfully difficult bloke to pin down. Occasionally you will find him playing his digeridoo at the Circular Quay in Sydney. He does spend much of his time at Karanackiwutugurra which is near Canteen Creek not far from Uluru. He is a tribal elder by the way.

You poms call that Ayer's Rock.

But I guess Big Bill will turn up again in my life.

No worries mate.