Sumners Pond?

carp_mad_man

Reaction score
hi, if you have read my latest post about 'long ramge particles' then this is the water im fishing with. the lake is set in Horsham, West Sussex and i was wondering if anyone had done a session there, any type but i wanna know what the big pond is like not the match or other lake. im planning on a night fishing session with a couple of freinds who of which i know have done well there. however theyre very secretive animals and wont let me know on any info of there P.B catches that they caught at the lake. im planning to go prepared - because ive never been before- and ive been able to sqeeze out a bit of info that the carp love particles and light boilies, is this true and how should i go about this for a night session? not planning on spodding and only light markering, so ill just be using a catapult for vitalin balls 'enriched' with particles and pva bags/sticks. thanks for any information give signed off as the CMM

richiekelly

Reaction score
hi, if you have read my latest post about 'long ramge particles' then this is the water im fishing with. the lake is set in Horsham, West Sussex and i was wondering if anyone had done a session there, any type but i wanna know what the big pond is like not the match or other lake. im planning on a night fishing session with a couple of freinds who of which i know have done well there. however theyre very secretive animals and wont let me know on any info of there P.B catches that they caught at the lake. im planning to go prepared - because ive never been before- and ive been able to sqeeze out a bit of info that the carp love particles and light boilies, is this true and how should i go about this for a night session? not planning on spodding and only light markering, so ill just be using a catapult for vitalin balls 'enriched' with particles and pva bags/sticks. thanks for any information give signed off as the CMM

i dont know the water you will be fishing no doubt someone on here will, i wouldnt get to hung up on your freinds pbs or their methods [some freinds that wont help you out ] the method you intend to use sounds ok to me,find out what works on the water yourself and you will get more satisfaction from the fish that you catch,fishing should be a challenge with problems to sort out, its what keeps me going,you might try a method feeder with the vitalin,its not just a small fish tactic. good luck let us know how you get on.

carp_mad_man

Reaction score
thanks for the advice! i most certainly will let you know but im so excited that ive already packed and im going on the 2nd!