Here comes the winter

C

Chris Bishop

Gales and heavy snow forecast round here, now who was the smart so and so moaning about the weather the other day..? Why can't we have proper winters any more..? Cheers mate.

S

Steve Burke

Just think though, as soon as the water temperatures warm up again the fish are going to be hungry!

Best of all my perch fishing will then start, and get better and better until March!

G

Gary Knowles

Don't be so bloody soft Chris :eek:)

You southerners don't know what cold is !!!!!!!

P

peter webber

Yer but come on Gary you don't feel the cold because your keeping warm rowing the boat for Eric LOL

Pete

M

Martin Wright

But where are you going to fish up north when all your canals are frozen over?

N

Nicky Garbutt

what canals none in teesside in which i know of.

B

Birds Nest

Get some decent winter clothes and put one of yer greyhounds on yer head...

J

James stewart

First snow fell today...my mate and I are for the Bann on Saturday...it will I fear be "B.M.W.".
Having said that......any chance to get out is to be taken with both hands !!
Get the one piece out and enjoy the day.

C

Chris Bishop

We've had snow, sleet, hail and thunder in the last 24 hours. That's hard for you.

N

Nicky Garbutt

they is fresh water the river and a few ponds the river tees use to be a dumping groud thanks to the biggest chemmical plant in europe i think.

M

Michael Hall

Well it wasn't far off the biggest chemical plant judging by the amount of rubbish that came from it but the pipe have since been removed and apparently has been holding quite a few fish there laterly but I would imagin now they will of gone down stream into deeper water!!
Have you been the Aycliffe's Pond? I was down today and it wasn't bad!
Plus they have just stocked it with tench, however not many are showing at the moment, but they are putting in 500 skimmers at the end of the year!!