I love it when..........................

njb51

Reaction score
..............You turn up to a lake to fish, set up with your float rod a cast your float into the margins, about 2ft away from the bank next to some lillies in not even 2ft of water, when up comes 'the bestest fishermen in the country who has caught everything' and tells you what to do, how to do it, which rod and reel to be using and which bait you should be using.

"Caught anything yet bruv?"

No, i've only been her half hour and only just cast in.

"Oh right, where you fishin?"

Just next to these lillies here.

"Nah, you wanna be out next to that island, thats where all the big fish are. What bait you using?"

Sweetcorn over (rancid!) hemp.

"Nah bruv, you wanna be usin pellet, won't catch nuffin on sweetcorn, they don't like it."

His face was a picture when I hooked into and landed a pristine 15lb common.

LOVELY!!!!

Lord Paul

Reaction score
There's always a venue "expert" he'll bugger of soon as you start to catch

njb51

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was the talk of the lake and actually influenced some kids to change their tactics and use the float, which was nice.

I also learned from the baliff that it was the second biggest fish out this season!

The evening was made even better when the bloke hadn't caught anything by the time i'd left. I also hooked into another fish, but lost it when my hooklink parted; me being lazy and not changing when I knew i should have.

My swim was alive with fish. Is rancid, 2 week old hemp that smells alot like crap, better than fresh made hemp?

S

Shrek

It would appear so, but have you managed to get the smell off your hands yet?

njb51

Reaction score
nope!

It was funny when I was landing the fish, 2 lads were watching me land it and asked what I was using.

Sweetcorn and hemp I said,

take a sniff of that pot of hemp over there.

He stuck his nose right in, and wretched!

hahahaha!