Fishing Swap Shop

David Carver

Reaction score
thankyou for that Eddie proves that there is enough intrest and its a big world out there, hav you looked at the site as we are open for your comments but please remember it is new.

njb51

Reaction score
I've looked at it - seems like a good idea.

How though, does payment between members work if they are selling something? What if something was not as advertised? How do you protect against that?

David Carver

Reaction score
We do ask members to attach a photo so that the potential buyer can see the goods,perhaps we should try to enforce this, can see where youre comming from but as ebay there has to be an eliment of trust. we do have a complaints email and are able to strike off any abusers, we will also contact any abuser ourselves. Regarding payments between seller/buyer, at the moment we offer the details to the buyer of the seller for a fee once the buyer is happy with the description and (picture) of the goods, contact can then be made between members.
We are as we speak trying to introduce PayPal and also Parcel delivery companies to help smoothness of future deals. We thankyou for your comment and if anyone has suggestions and knowledge of how to deal with this issue please contact us

W

Woodys angle

Had a look David. Seems to be pretty much in competition with this website. Will have to see what the management (Ron and Ron) say about that.

Noticed this though "I?m Barry Goddard, AKA ?The Hat?. I?m 42 years young and live in sunny Darlington"

Sorry, but there can only be one 'THE HAT', that's our silly old buffer, Ron Clay. We love him (mostly) and we will defend to his dying breath the right to be uniquely refered to by that nickname. :eek:)

njb51

Reaction score
What do you do about scams? If I lost my money buying on your site, would I be protected in anyway? I'm not sure what paypal do as I have never experienced this, but do they offer something?

David Carver

Reaction score
Woody, dont think we are competion to fishing magic, not in the same League, the main emphasis of our site without doubt is the swap shop. David

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

True, very true, Ron's hat is shite

Deanos

Reaction score
I have an old pram that I would like to swap for a VERY expensive barbel rod please!

Deanos

Reaction score
I would like to swap a pogo stick and a bag of jelly babies (sorry, no red ones, they are my grans favourite and she has scoffed them!) for a night out with Carol Vorderman and a two week holiday in Barbados please.