CFS power handle

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Should be fine. Especially as its free.

I prefer a stronger handle as our northern river banks are quite steep and i have lost count of the times i have slipped down the bank.

The one i use is called extender usually sold at BFW and by Trev West. The cam locking device is very reliable and easy to operate.

Philip Willan

Reaction score
Well i should be able to get that free or a a carryall and i was going to buy a new net handle anyway so i was trying to combain the two. Ill proberly be getting the ron thompson nylon hip waders as well so i can get in the water where the peg permits so when i think about it i willnt be lifting the fish out by the handle.

Thanks alot bryan.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
BFW have stopped doing the handle. Veals also do it Here Look at the product overview and click on Landing nets then Kennets you are looking for the KEENETS POWER STRETCH TELESCOPIC HANDLE. Its length is 51.5 inch(4'3) closed and 95 inch(7'11) extended. Price at Veals is ?29.99 i think Trev charges a couple of quid more through Double T.

F

Fred Bonney

I've got one,pretty tough, but give them a good spray of WD40, as they tend to seize up if put away wet!