I've been away for a while

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

May i just say that i am excited to be back, and i am looking forward to catching up with events.

For those who don't know who i am, my name is Steph and i used to be a member of FM a while back, i was, am, is "stealphviper".

Do i hear cries of WTF who let him back in ?
Thanks to the voice at the back of the room who said YAY

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all and partaking in the Forum Questions and Answers.

I'm sure that you will all welcome me back with open arms and the loving can begin forth with.

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome Neil.

If i had known it was going to be painless i may have delayed my return by a few lightning bolts :p

Last edited:

quickcedo

Reaction score
No, I blanked and fell in. Well i actually managed to capsize the canoe which then dropped all my gear to the bottom. So i had to dive to retreave it all. The glorious 16th my ar*e.

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
Well i am truly sorry to hear that, i hope you managed to save your dignity as well, seriously though you could have been injured or worse.
My great Uncle died falling from a boat on a Loch in Scotland, he was wearing waders at the time and they filled with water and dragged him to his death.
Long before i knew who he was i must add.

Thanks for making me laugh as well, the look on your face in my minds eye is priceless :D

Reaction score
Hi Steph,

Great to have you back.................:D:D

erm......................................

how can I put this.......................

can I have my bream back? :wh:wh:wh

Need to get a head start next time I fishing with Lunghi Jim!!!:w:w:w:w:w

sagalout

Reaction score
Just when you thought it was safe to on FM :eek:. Bloody hell, that's ruined me breakfast :p! I suppose they paid you to come back because they wanted the post count to go up :wh.

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
Hello noknot ....... a pleasure to see you again :D

---------- Post added at 07:45 ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 ----------

Aha, Sagalout my young "ahem" but wisely "ahem" companion, it is good to see you again.

Post count to go up ........ i have no idea what you could possibly be implying. :wh

---------- Post added at 07:47 ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 ----------

Peter, Neil, Bluenose and Poshness ...... i agree whole heartedly with you all, it is indeed the other 3 task masters that i will be keeping my Goodly FM beedy eye upon.