Korum 2 rod protection quiver and stormshield brolly

ben cook

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody know if the strormshield brolly will fit in the 2 rod total protection quiver (not the larger 2 rod protection holdall. I ask because I've just bought the itm quiver off ebay and seen a post on another forum saying that the brolly won't fit which means it will be no good to me.

Thanks

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
No it doesn't fit thats a fact, well not in the side pockets A normal brolly doe's, just about.

You can fit a brolly with storm sides between the handles, then use a couple of straps to hold it in place.

Great bit of kit, protects the rods very well, my son has the large holdall, and that is also very good and takes the storm brolly with ease.

ben cook

Reaction score
Cheers Ray! I'm using the quiver with the stormshield and although as stated is doesn't fit in the pockets it attaches perfectly the the straps and balances extremely well for carrying along with my two rods, reels, sticks, storm poles, net, handle etc. My friend has the holdall version and its far bulkier and I can always leave the brolly at home and make it more lightweight.