FISHING RACE DRAW..

E

EC

Please read, but aside from Lee, do not post!

Earlier this evening I emailed Graham a word document with 24 entrants names each alongside a number. The names were arranged at random prior to sending to Graham.

Later tonight or maybe tomorrow

Swordsy will pick 12 random pairs of 2 numbers (from 1-24).

Each pair of numbers will correspond to 2 names, and hence 1 team

The first pair of numbers Lee chooses will be Team 1, second pair Team 2 and so on.

(Lee, can you clearly write ?Team 1? next to your first 2 numbers, then below that ?Team 2? next to another 2 numbers and so on, and pick the numbers randomly please?)

Once Lee has done this, I will, at my earliest convenience, post the most recent list I had previously sent (only) to Graham and everyone will know who is in their team!

At this point the competition can effectively begin.

<u>PLEASE NOTE</u>

When photographing your fish make your team number and name as visible as possible on any photos you take!

This can be written on your entry certificate if you wish OR even on a plain piece of paper or card, but whatever you choose
<u> your team number and name must be as visible as possible in your pics and be on, or close to your person in the pic, but not written digitally on the pic</u>.

Write it with a thick dark pen on something where it will be clearly visible in all photos.

Regarding late entrants, i.e. those wanting to join in after the draw has been made, they will fish alone as a team of 1. The reason for this is that we don?t want a few mates entering late just so that they can fish together as a team, this would not be fair on everyone else!

If your team partner fails to participate for whatever reason you cannot team up with another single participant but you must then compete as a team of 1 (you can however get a room). I have put all names down for the draw in good faith, if I got it wrong in any way shape or form, forgot to include someone, or included someone whom didn?t want to be there, then sorry!

Finally, please reread the original rulesincluding those minor updates here and remember the idea was only thrashed about a few weeks back so any warts or unforeseen problems, dont get stressed or kick off, you didnt foresee them either, just remember to suggest changes for next year.

As for allowed species, am thinking we have a definitive list as Lee suggested, in which case I am proposing this sites list, bottom left as being the only list of species allowed, then there are fewer grey areas, there are mini species on this site also, and a superb database with pics of all species for those of you whom may need to ID something a bit different!

BRFC record weights will be those when the competition closes. (I will post details of closing times and the method for points submission next week).

Please, with the exception of Lee, do not post on this thread.

Hope thats clear if you have any questions ask on the original thread!

Lee Swords

Reaction score
TEAM 1

1 and 15
----------

TEAM 2

2 and 23
----------

TEAM 3

3 and 13
----------
TEAM 4

4 and 17
----------
TEAM 5

5 and 8
----------
TEAM 6

6 and 19
----------
TEAM 7

7 and 21
----------
TEAM 8

9 and 22
----------
TEAM 9

10 and 18
----------
TEAM 10

11 and 24
----------
TEAM 11

12 and 16
----------
TEAM 12

14 and 20
----------

GOOD LUCK!

E

EC

1.Jonny
2.Bryan Baron.
3.Mark Wintle
4.Sgt Bash
5.Beecy
6.Chris B.
7.Wozzer
8.Fred Bonney.
9.Bazza
10.Michael Townsend.
11.Nigel Connor.
12.Danny Lancaster.
13.Pikey Paul.
14.Cakey
15.Peter Jacobs.
16.Paul B
17.Ric Elwin.
18.Swordsy
19.Eddie C
20.Ian Cloke.
21.Andy the dog
22.Neil Maidment.
23.Steve DB.
24.Christian T

E

EC

Cheers Lee, (only 2 minutes behind) don't post here anyone please, keep to main thread linked above.

Just to reiterate, the list above is that which I sent to Graham at 21.49 tonight!

Can you confirm please Graham!

E

EC

TEAM 1

Jonny & Peter Jacobs
----------

TEAM 2

Bryan & Steve DB
----------

TEAM 3

Wintle & Pikey
----------
TEAM 4

Sgt Bash & Ric
----------
TEAM 5

Beecy & Fred
----------
TEAM 6

Chris B & Eddie
----------
TEAM 7

Woz and Andy
----------
TEAM 8

Bazza and Neil M
----------
TEAM 9

Michael Townsend & Lee
----------
TEAM 10

Nigel and Christian T
----------
TEAM 11

Danny Lancaster & Paul B
----------
TEAM 12

Cakey and Ian Cloke
--------------
Team 13

Deanos

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
List as sent before draw. All fair and above board confirmed!

Wish I could be taking part, but me and Woody have got 20 juniors plus parents and guardians to organise and take care of for NFW.

But good luck everybody!

E

EC

Submit species pics to this gallery here.

This isn't mandatory except for potential biggest of species.

Will post exact details of points submission later this week.

Any questions, please ask on main thread!
Cheers
EC