HP(S)S, the Club that Never Was

S

Steve King

As always, a good chuckle Kevin!! (dunno what your taking mate but it can't be legal!!)

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I like it.
with the permission of Kevin and Tokyo Joe I would like my future address to be known as

Baz
Lapwing Lane
Hasslefolk.
Ramsbottom.

W

Wolfman Woody

How many were at this meeting and who kept the minutes?

B

Who kept the minutes?

Wayne Allard.

K

Kevin Perkins * * * * * * *

Jeff

What meeting?

What minutes?

Graham

The committee is thinking about your application........

T

Tony Rocca

Ha! we did have a meeting once........2003 I think it was :)

Deanos

Reaction score
Ever though of becoming a political satirist Kevin! :)))

A top banana artical!

C

Christian Tyroll

Deanos, youve ruined it now, if you say he's going to post he wont post, you have to say he's not going to post, then he'l post. Element of surprise you see!

p.s brilliant article Kevin

F

Fred Bonney

A spy in the camp, knowing the rituals and goings on generally in HP(S)S.
Would you, fellow FM readers, allow this man in your Society, letting all your secrets be known to all and sundry?
Which one of us are you, we?ll have you Kevin, or whatever your name is.
The only thing he has not got right, possibly because we keep something?s too ourselves, as individuals, to maintain an element of surprise. Is, that the half bricks have been engraved with the message in mirror image, so as to make a lasting impression on the foreheads of the interlopers and also, should any fall short, we don't have to rewrite the message, after they've been salvaged.
This of course is part of HP(S)S's public image promotion, in warning all other Societies, of the history of any new interlopers, they may come across on their waters.
The half bricks, which have various phrases, to suit your Society?s specific needs, have of course been copywrited and patented and are soon to be available at a reasonable price, especially, if they are required in bulk, from TartTackle.
Please contact me, through this site; if you require any assistance in your security needs, we have become quite adept at propelling intruders, after many attempted invasion attempts.
More news on our latest conquests to follow.
We know who you are Kevin,which is why your competitor got the contract.
Hahahahahahahahahha

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Good to see it's been taken in the right spirit.

But don't tell anybody!

K

Kevin Perkins * * * * * * *

Deanos

Political satirist......I don't think so. The vast majority of politicians are so thick-skinned any attempt at poking fun at them just goes over their heads.

Barbel anglers....now that's different. Skin so thin you can see the subcutaneous layers below

B

Bob wouldn't dare to reply to this thread. He knows when he is beaten.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"dunno what your taking mate but it can't be legal!!"

Being of a cynical nature, and never believing in coincidence, one has to wonder just why Kevin's latest and possibly funniest contributions is listed under the Braham And Murray Products?

Does that answer your question Steve?

:-0)