Andy's big eel campaign

honslow

Reaction score
Well done Andy. One of the biggest ever caught by design and possibly the most successful big eel campaign any of us will ever hear about.
Take a bow that man!!!

Y

yoggy

Same here,well done Andy,i`m targeting Eels at the moment on the Fen drains but i doubt i`ll get nowhere near that weight!!!

Congrats mate.

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Cheers lads :eek:)

Jonny you'll be pleased to know that both the 8 lb 2 oz and 7 lb 4 oz were caught before the start of the species hunt

njb51

Reaction score
I intend to catch an eel or 5 from the Thames at the weekend. Any advice, especially with all the weed coming down?

captain carrott

Reaction score
bigslimysnottysnakintastc.

well done mr nellist once again.

p.s. don't worry i don't mind having all the blanks for you, honest.

P

pons

Absolutely Fantastic Angling,Andy,truly awesome results.
Snigtastical mate,
Pons.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Truly brilliant, both of you!

The time, effort and dedication you both put in is astounding and the rewards are even greater!

You and Wol are making history, it's absolutely awesome, you should both be very proud of what you are achieving.

Congratulations, dreams do come true and long may it continue for both of you.

C

Christian Tyroll

Nice one Andy, you and Wol are surely in with a chance of the Drennan cup this year?

Kevin Lewis

Reaction score
quality fishing andy , as an eel fisherman myself your catching fish that only our clan dream of

JOHN LEE 4

Reaction score
good going Andy great eel makes my 4,12 look like a bootlace hope you have many more tight lines John.

P

paul williams 2

Been away again....saw your Eel in AT whilst away Andy.........i am an even deeper shade of green now!.......congratulations!