Do you bob your bobber ?

B

Bob Watson

What exactly were you looking for when you came across that then Cakey?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I see one of the testimonials is from a guy called BIG STU :

" Hi my name is Stuart Sutherland (Big Stu to my mates). I first purchased some Bobbers With A Brain about three months ago. I do a lot of boat fishing over here in Scotland for Pike (Northern Pike, Esox Lucius). What a difference the Bobber With A Brain has made to my fishing, no more messing around with stop knots or inferior products that damage your line. Simply cast out and give the bobber (we call them floats over here) a little line, It?s as easy as that.

We mostly use bait runner reels over here, so that it allows the pike take some line when making a run and gives you time to get the rod out of the holder and set the hooks. Another method with a normal spin casting reel is to leave you?re bail arm open and attach the line to a line clip. When fishing for pike in the U.K. catch and release is a must and anybody killing pike gets frowned upon.

This fish weighed upwards of twenty pounds and was only part of a fine catch, that included another few lesser lunkers. Bobbers With A Brain are a revolutionary new product, that I am sure will catch on all over the world, especially in the pike fishing scene. Thanks for a great product!

Big Stu pike angler ............... Scotland, Great Britain "

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I reckon they'll work better than the "Baggin' Waggler" on the commercials!

I'm off to The States again next week, I usually try and pick up something a bit more unusual (fishing tackle wise that is).

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I'm over there in November for a month ...

Deanos

Reaction score
I was just about to catch the big bugger, then the cartoon ended?its not fair, I thought I was on for a couple there!