River Lodde Sweden

ian hewett

Reaction score
Hi any anglers out there with any information on this river as Iam about to put a trip together. Also if any fishing magic anglers would be interested in joining me probably next year in the colder months then please come forward.

K

keith reid

i have crossed it.It is a short distance north of where the new bridge from Denmark "lands" in sweden.It looked very pikey! Thats all i know apart from what i have read in German mag articles about it now getting a lot of pressure...

Lars ?hl?n

Reaction score
L?dde has experienced very heavy pressure for years and is now considered to be a "tough water" that requires lots of time per bite. Some say 1000 hours per good pike! Still a few big ones being caught, mainly in early spring.

Sadly there's much netting taking place in the bay, we in SGK are trying to get it banned.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I fished it with Mick Brown a good few years ago when we were in Sweden to give a talk and slide show. The week we were there a local had two over 30 and a 44 from the Lodde in the same day.

Picture of the 44

Picture of the river

Anyway, my information is out of date but if you drop me an email I'll help in any way I can.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Nine years ago, time flies. And how lucky we were to be there that day.

Weird feeling when you fish under those electric cables eh Lars, when the rod vibrates in your hand. Do you still call that swim 'Space'?

Lars ?hl?n

Reaction score
I've only fished L?dde once, but they have some strange names for the swims ...