Best Baitrunner reel for under ?30

N

New Boy

Hi ya all,

Just got my self 2 Greys Prodigy Carp Rod and I need two reels to go with them.

First thing is I need to no the best reels I can get for under ?30 pounds. Also what the different between front drag, Baitrunner, Baitfeeders is.

Also what line 10lb - 15lb I should be using..

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
wow!!! Eddie Just had a look at the website to see what reel you had advised as I didnt want to repeat good advice. The Okuma Interceptor was going to be what I was going to recommend, but that site must be the cheapest in Britain.
I am going to get a pair of them now,I have 4 already, but I cant turn down this bargain, I have never seen them sold this cheap before, nice find mate.

E

EC

Don't thank me Tom, just throw money.

You too Trev knocks on screen

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
Haha, I think Everton are the best team in the league this year. I have just done the deed, only ?2 postage as well for a pair of reels brilliant. Also was able to mention fishingmagic in the follow up.

E

EC

2quid postage? Thats a steal Tom, bring one down saturday mate!

N

New Boy

Cheers Eddie,

Great web site, just picked up two Okuma Interceptor reel cant wait to use them..

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
Bah Humbug, just got an email saying that they are out of stock, must have had a bit of a run at them prices. I will let you know when they have some in stock, I have just let my order sit.

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
Still cheaper than anywhere I can get them from. two hundred and odd profit if you shift them Eddie, a few judicious trawls through the websites and you could be the next Richard Branson. The FT headlines in 10 years time:
How Ebay Eddie founded his fishing tackle consortium.

G

Grant Lever

nice site eddie,really,just wonder how much they will knock off okuma centrepins in a couple of years,amazing how some dealers manage to reduce prices so much after things have been on the market a while,or a newer model is coming out,gives you some idea of the mark up on tackle,although i am not a dealer and have no right to tell them how to run their business...

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
Eddie got a surprise tonight, I have received my pair of Okumas already, not bad eh to say they were out of stock friday and receiving them already. You must have pulled a few strings. Thanks for putting me onto Trevs Tackle, they will now be my preferred online tackle supplier from now on, excellent service.