Animal rights scumbags

davestocker

Reaction score
Lancaster & Morecambe Citizen 6.9.06

Angling is a bloodsport
By Citizen Letters

TO PUT the record straight, the Hunt Saboteurs Association (HSA) has always considered angling to be a bloodsport.
There is no new campaign' against angling - it remains an abhorrent and cruel activity and as such will continue to be included within our remit as an organisation against all bloodsports.
The HSA has been around for over 40 years and has played a major part in securing a ban on hunting with hounds by using non-violent, direct action tactics.
Now call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but something tells me this whole media frenzy is highly likely to be orchestrated by an increasingly desperate team at the Countryside Alliance. Ultimately they have nothing to lose, and seemingly everything to gain by trying to push the angling is the next target' angle.
The hunt ban eradicated the CA's primary reason for existance and so now they scrabble around trying to rally others to their already lost cause. You'd be a fool to fall for it.
Of course we'll never agree on the issue of angling but it's not about people-hating, class hatred or terrorism - it's plain and simple about cruelty.
If you want to spend an afternoon by the river bank then by all means do, just take a good book or maybe a bin bag and gloves so you can clean a bit of our countryside up for others to enjoy.
Leave the hooking of a fish out of the equation, and we'll gladly leave you alone.
Dawn Preston, Hunt Saboteurs Association.
9:30am today
http://www.thelancasterandmorecambe...play.var.908449.0.angling_is_a_bloodsport.php

G

Grant Lever

i might start believing in these people when they have the balls to ban halhal and kosher meat

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
And trawling the seas, and battery Chicken farming, production of Veal, and probably many other farming practices.

Unfortunately though, it's got very little to do with cruelty.

It's fine for an animal to suffer. But as soon as somebody gets any pleasure from what these people perceive is cruel....

theirwellkid

Reaction score
bloody veggies!

if god did'nt want us to eat animals,

why did he make them so damn tasty?

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

honslow

Reaction score
Dawn Preston, Hunt Saboteurs Association,
You and your fellow sabs are cowardly scum who hide behind masks. You do not only use non-violent, direct action to secure your aims, you also use terror tactics and violence. Only animal rights lunatics and yobs vandalise property, commit ABH and dig up peoples' dead grandmothers.
We do not believe you. We do not fear you. And I hope that one day I meet your mask-wearing, ignorant, prejudiced members on the banks of my local lake or river. Indeed, I hope you try to use physical violence to scare me because then I will feel perfectly justified in whupping your arses into the middle of next week!
If Britain were still great (which it isn't under Blair and his cronies) then you would be removed from polite society and dumped on an island in the middle of the ocean to rot!
Now crawl back under the rock from whence you slithered and bloody well stay there! Normal law-abiding citizens don't want to be dictated to about rights and wrongs by cowardly terrorist scum and especially not by an executive officer of the HSA!
PS - Hunting is still practiced up and down the country which makes you an abject failure! I blow a raspberry in your general direction!!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Greg as something upset you mate.

On a more serrious note ther is no mention of people being stabbed with syringes and the distruction of private property. So how can the cow(she will of coarse find no offence at this being a animal lover) say they use "non-violent, direct action tactics.". So wearing ski mask and throwing stones at people is there idea of non violent. These people are a waste of space they are just fanatics of the worst kind.

G

Geoff Cowen

If only they spent less time trying to stop people (by violent means) have day in country side carrying a leage activity and more time working so they could by some land and plant some trees and do what ever they wanted to do there and leave us alone the world would be a better place!