Weather Link

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Hope you've all noticed the weather forecast link at the left of this page. Have a click on it and a look round and see if it's useful to you.

R

Richard Drayson

Nice link Graham! Unfortunately I can`t seem to click on my area for some reason (Southampton).

W

Wendy Perry

Great link Graham i noticed it the other day and think it's really handy :)

M

Maria Thomas

Thanks for pointing that out Carp Angler, I've amended that link so it will work ok for you guys now.

Maria
(weather page author)

G

Geoff Palmer

Good link, shame the author can't dictate the weather as well.

D

Dave O'L

No excuse to go outside now, weather, ordering food & fishism all on the pc? LOL

Graham such a good idea - is it too cheeky to ask for a tide table link as well?
I mean Geoff, I thought that Graham controlled the weather & the tides. I feel disenchanted now you told me that! ;)

D

Dave O'L

Well I can tell you that it all looks very nice. The rod & reel all look & feel like decent kit but if I was to say to you:- baby problems, toddler chicken pox & twisted knee, missus blood pressure & work you'd maybe understand why I've not been let out to play.

I conspired & carefully planned to go Thames Thursday last week when my folks were down. Unfortunately despite having 3 loaves, meat, worms, corn & mix all ready (I'd even been practising the knotless knot, thanx Rik), one of my neighbours decided to get buried that day & the missus then decided to go to hospital. Typical, she'll do anything to stop me from going fishing! Maybe I'll be able to go for my xmas present? ;)

J

john conway

Nice link Graham I’ve been using this weather site for some time now. I also use it in conjunction with Rivercall: -
North East Region: - 0906 619 7722
North West Region: - 0906 619 7733
Midlands Region: - 0906 619 7744
Welsh Region: - 0906 619 7755
South West Region: - 0906 619 7766
Can’t remember the cost but I think it’s around 70p per min but once you know the numbers of your river it only takes seconds to get the river level. The levels are a bit meaning less in them selves but you soon learn to know what the figures are relative to where you fish. You can also get several readings along the river so you can tell if there’s a flood coming through.
Does anyone else use this service?