SAA joins the blogging set

C

Chris Bishop

The SAA is the latest group to employ state-of-the-art blog tech to improve communications and boost awareness of its work.

SAA Blog

T

The Monk

Fantastic, a very good move for the SAA, a really big well done lads and thanks

G

Ged

Talking of Mink, saw one today when out fishing. had the cheek to just sit and look at me from around 8 feet away. Swim went very quiet for a while.
First time I have seen one at this venue.

G

Ged

Holcome Brook.
I have got fishing on the Black Dog fishery.
Behind the Kripton Factor asault caurse.
On MOD land.
Shame about public footpath on the oposite bank. Have to put up with some real w*****s. And mink.

T

The Monk

I didnt realise mate, nice area, I fished Island lodge last time I was up there, some nice carp in the back lodge, guesting at night

G

Ged

Plenty bream showing in the margins, not had any less than 1 1/2 lb.
Carp to 15 lb. Not been fished regular for 15 to 20 years so we don't know what's in there.

T

The Monk

I think this is the thing with these waters Ged, we know very little about what is actually in these places, I`ve always found that really attactive, I once fished an old mill lodge in the middle of Manchester which was basically a football pitch and a place of great deviance (yeah Ok but they seemed nice girls at the time), weed covered the entire surface, I spent 8 month on the place and eventually caught a 20, I listened to the rumours, while others shunned them, and it paid off

Dave Lumb

Reaction score
You can sign up on the blog to get the updates sent to you by e-mail. Saves you checking the thing every day.

Oh, and anyone who's noy a member can join there too!