YES!!!!!!!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Well i got the phone call about half hour ago that i am on the fishing School, and it's gonna be hosted by Nick Hancock i am off on the 28th of September for 10 days of fishing with my own personal coach (and about 5 different camera men)When it will be on Discovery channel i don't know but as soon as i do i'll let you all know.

I'm grining from ear to ear at this moment in time i'm well pleased with myself.

I think she said i have to take my own clothing so i am gonna write to a few angling companies to see if they would like me to wear their gear on Tv :)

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Congratualtions Wendy sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Well i don't think i could teach you lot anything Bryan your all very good anglers all i want is the confidence to be able sit back in my chair with the rod in the rest the line in the water and knowing that it is all tackled up right.Instead of thinking oh god if i catch a fish i hope my hook is tied right or i hope the rig is set up right etc.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Brilliant news Wendy. Sorry I missed you, I just got your message.
You see all them tears and doubts on Saturday were for nothing. (o

Don't forget the "secret" sign of acknowledgement.

Well Done.

I tought Wendy everything she knows you know.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Ha ha Baz we will have to come up with some kind of secret sign so you know i am saying hello to you lot.

Monk i intend to do mate i'm well pleased.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Superb news Wendy, delighted for you.

"I think she said i have to take my own clothing so i am gonna write to a few angling companies to see if they would like me to wear their gear on Tv :)"

Go without any clothing Wendy, you'll be guaranteed 'maximum exposure' :eek:]

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Merv i'd knock them all sick if i did that ;)

i'm hoping someone will let me advertise their clothing for them with it being on tv.I rang one comapny and they said they would let me have the gear at half price but not for free.So i'll phone a few more tmrw.

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
Well done Wendy, I knew I should have got your autograph on Saturday before you became famous. Relax and enjoy your time in Scotland the worst is over, or is it, I have heard on the grapevine Des Taylor was looking in a kilt shop for an outfit for his next assignment.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
oh no don't even go there, anyway i was reading AT today and he is going fishing abroad in a couple of weeks cause i smiled to myself as i read it :)

P

paul williams 2

Des ain't so good on the meat as me Wend......and yes i do know him of old!

You'll soon come running back over the border.......lifes cold under them there kilts, thats why they never show you what lays beneath!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

The secret sign Wendy.

Twist your right ear lobe and stick your tounge out.

Or.
Mutter under your breath, P'tang Yang Kipper Bang Ugghhh.

W

Wolfman Woody

Told you you'd do it!

Have a little faith. Get Graham to send you a new FM baseball cap, if for no other reason than to infuriate Ron.

He's also got a new design FM shirt. Only one mind so it might be a bit squiffy!