Come Back Peter

J

john ledger

Had an email from Peter and he told me he is no longer posting on FM which i find very very sad indeed.
I will make no bones about it i like Peter a lot and hope he will have a rethink because his input both in knowledge and experience will be missed.
Peter be like me mate and have a skin like a rhinos backside and before someone jumps in with a face to match

E

EC

Come on Pete, don't be bailing out coz 'the arse' are currently in a relegation scrap!
Have you any idea what its like to share a forum alone with this fella* points upwards?

*Don't be thinking am getting you confused with someone else up there John!

captain carrott

Reaction score
nah he won't go anywhere it's like the hotel california in here.

well i hope he doesn't anyway.

J

john ledger

Thank You Eddie C i will tell Warnock to kick your arses literally

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Peter's generous efforts have clarifed many of the finer points of angling, and it would be a great loss to improvers such as I (35 years thinking about fishing, and still rubbish at it!) were he to stop.
Please don't do it, Peter!

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Peter, I fully understand your position/distaste re a recent thread, but you've been, and are, far too valuable a contributor to let such 'blinkered' comments affect your input, you're a much bigger person than that !!!.

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Peter. Please come back FM is a better place for having you as a regular poster so please dont let the odd difference of opinion cloud your judgment to the extent where we are all deprived of your valueable input. Regards from Mick.

W

Woodys angle

I wrote to Peter at his home a few days ago, but it might be a while before he comes back home to read it.

I know he'll be reading these threads and I'm with the rest on here - come back Peter! I'm missing you already.

I

Ian Cloke

Why has Peter left? He must have a good reason, to take such drastic action??

Perhaps if you share your reason with us Peter, we can sort something out?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Come back Peter -

It could be a lot worse ...........

You could be a Scouser like me !!!!

T

Tony Rocca

John,
With all due respect Peter had no reason for going beserk just because a few of us are not so keen on the Ide.

I thought his words were very strange indeed and didnt really get what was going on at the time though I now see that he had already banned himself from posting, I dont know why that was.

Seen it all before, he will be back before long.

Tony.

Beecy

Reaction score
Tony, I think it was one of the terrorist threads that did it.

Peter, I thought you gave some of the best input on here, always sensible and intelligent comment. Don't let a difference of opinions stop you.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Peter, I've been away for a week down on the Stour, I heard something happened. You're too good to walk away from FM and you always put a smile on my face.

I'm sure what was said, wasn't meant to offend you.

Come back mate.

W

Wolfman Woody

It wasn't about ide.

It was indeed about terrorists and Peter said he felt the red mist (my words) coming down and so decided not to post for a while for fear that he would post something to upset Graham, others, or even get the site investigated.

He's a wise man, I take my hat off to him because I'd have let rip, but that's me - in with both feet. He will come back in time, I hope.