HELLO

PAUL DOLING

Reaction score
My first post just to say hello.I have just started coarse fishing again after along 12 year lay up lots has changed since i last wet a line but i will soon get back in to it.
I used to live up north at sunny Doncaster for 44 years but now live down south in west sussex but still a proud yorkshire man
Looking forward to reading and hopefully contrabuting to the forums thanks for a great site.
Kind regards
PAUL.D

Beecy

Reaction score
Hello Paul.

Defecting to the south is ok as long as you still say Chub and not Chab.

PAUL DOLING

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys lads the reason i went down south was due to work commitments but i still talk yorkshire its like a foreign language to some of the suverners.
OK used to extract the p abit but i used to give as good as i got if not more lol
ive joined the local fishing club i they made me very welcome cant wait till next season and i can take there money off them on the matches
Regards
Paul.D

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
No then Paul we don't take money of southerners they need it more than we do.

Welcome to the site. We are getting quite a large yorkshire membership will have to enlist a few more stout lancastrians to even things up.

B

Bully

" but i still talk yorkshire its like a foreign language to some of the suverners"

....but you are foreign!

Where in West Sussex are you as I work there?

S

Sean Meeghan

Hope you still say bus and not bass. There's a lot of posh bustards down there you know!