Fishing Seats/Chairs

J

john ledger

Looking for a chair/seat thats extends to a very good height and is light.Since i had most of my stomach removed i cannot sit low down and prefer my continental box to my chair due to the height.
The Korum chair is ok but its too low and bulky plus they take room up on the bank.Need a light adjustable one thats high and the only one which looks the part is the Chub chair.
Any ideas or does anyone have the Chub chair/seat

W

Woodys angle

Here's a lesson in customer service John.

My mate wants to see what the Chub Recliner Lounger is like so he phoned the local tackle shop. They'd had them in and sold out, still hadn't re-ordered - Sorry!

So I did a Google and found another supplier - 40 miles away. I phoned them and the conversation went -

"Have you got the Chub Lounger chair in stock? It's on your website."

"Don't know. Yeh, I think we might have one mate."

"Can you be sure because it's for a frined and he'd have to travel 40 miles and needs to be sure you have one?"

"Yeh, I think there's one upstairs."

"Can you be certain?" (like go upstairs and confirm it.)

"Yeh I'm pretty certain."

"You weren't sure a moment ago."

"No, I'm pretty sure we have one. Tell your mate to come over and I get it out for him."

I hung up, but continued.....
"Not until you drag your lazy ar$e upstairs and look."

Come the end of the year they'll be complaining how tough trading has been.

And so I telephoned Chub, Well Hardy Greys actually who owns Chub. They promised that the rep for the area would come back to me that day with the name of the nearest tackle dealer who had one. Still waiting !!!!!

J

john ledger

Woody
The only place i have seen them is in the Leslies of Luton catologue but i dont want to shell out for something i have not seen,been caught out before

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
John what is the korum chair like? when i get back from the fishing tv programme i am gonna buy one.

J

john ledger

Wendy
Its a brilliant chair but not suitable for rivers due to its bulk unless you can park at the side of your peg.
My pal Mick is buying one but he needs one for his fat backside.
I have a Korum Rucksack and twin Holdall which are excellent.
Wendy get stuck into their ribs woman and demand they buy you the chair seeing you are a TV star(expect you will be writing a bloody book next)

Dave German

Reaction score
I needed longer legs for my chair, sat in a daddy long legs & found it a bit frail, light though, i ended up extending the one on my old chair.

J

john ledger

Bet that came to you like a bolt out of the blue,why didnt you try it out for me?

J

john ledger

Eddie wants to put an innocent old timer on the electric chair,he gets more like Bush everyday.
Wendy will not like that because she is my friend so there

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Cheers for that John i will invest in one soon. Eddie you can't put poor old john in a chair like that he's my friend :)

J

john ledger

Wendy
Eddie is such a tight arse he would charge me for the electricity.
He has never been the same since that train hit him

S

Sean Meeghan

I've got the JRC Terry Hearn Relaxer Recliner. Its very light, reclines, has arms and has long legs (and a long name!). Its not really any heavier than my Fox Stalker chair, but it is slightly bulkier due to the arms.

I can thoroughly recommend it.

S

Sean Meeghan

In fact John if you want to try mine you can borrow it for a week or two to see how you get on.

E

EC

"He has never been the same since that train hit him"

A quality retort Johnny lad, big arfs all round for that one mate.

W

Wolfman Woody

"JRC Terry Hearn Relaxer Recliner"
Pretty much the same as the Nash Daddy-longlegs and Chub Lounger Recliner .....

I reckon it's the same manufacturer out in Chine will stamp up theirs chairs with your name. Fancy a Woody Fat-a***d Recliner anyone?

J

john ledger

Thank you very much Sean i will go into my garage and measure mine up(chair Eddie chair mate)just to see what height it is extended.
Dont forget i want one with a CD player and heated seat

J

john ledger

My chair fully extended is 16inches in height,my continental box is 20inches without being extended