Bank House

Peter West

Reaction score
Hello All. Booked myself half day ticket tomorrow, at Bank House Fly Fishery, no doubt you all know it's where the animal right tossers attacked other week, now the thing is shall I just take my home made priest as a defensive weapon which is by the way 2' piece of apple wood with a nicely turned brass insert (we have big trout up north) or just use my rod as a whip, or I have my Swiss army knife with numerous blades, screw driver?s, magnifier, disgorger, tooth pick, better not always take?s me ages to find which blade I want on the thing, or I could slap them round the head with a slimy trout, now that sound?s a good idea, that?s if I catch one, now then, is a trout classed as a offensive weapon, I wonder how that would stand up in court, your honour I was attacked by a mad angler and beaten round the head numerous times, and I only wanted to show him the error of his ways. Can?t wait He He. Pete

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Valve rubber off a bus tyre with a lump of lead in the end works well. About 10 " long.
It folds neatly in the palm of your hand, now there's a surprise! Bish, Bash, Bosh.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Oh rubbish Baz, what you need is a well sharpened cavalry sabre! Or even better, a halberd!

A decent recurve bow and a dozen arrows (barbed of course) can be carried quite easily.