Fenland lure fish-in UPDATE

Y

yoggy

It is now 3 weeks before the fish-in.I`ve spoken to Chris and we have a back-up plan if the proposed river isn`t fishable for some reason.I think this will be a cracking weekend and there is every chance for someone to catch their first Fenland lure caught Pike.[Or pike if this is the case]I`ll be attending both days but anyone wishing to come either just on saturday or sunday is more than welcome.If this is your first attempt at lure fishing myself and Chris will be more than willing to offer advice and help.
We can stop fishing at around dinnertime and visit the pub for a pint and bite to eat,those who wish can bring alternatives!!.It would be of great help if i can have a definate number of who will be coming along,as i intend to contact the controlling club regarding tickets etc.....Please leave your name below..cheers,i look forward to meeting you.

C

Chris Bishop

Have an alternative B&B suggestion as well if anyone needs it.

F

Fred Bonney

Still trying for both days,most probably only sunday though.Will let you know

C

Chris Bishop

Me giving advice is a bit of a laugh as I'm crap at lure fishing but we've got someone lined up to check the venue out to ensure it's going to be OK for the day, if not we have a back-up.

We need a names/numbers thread somewhere to plan this out and make sure we organise tickets etc with the controlling club.