All of a quiver

Growly

Reaction score
I have a HAC handbuilt feeder rod that takes 'push in' tips and I am having a bit of difficulty replacing the tips!
The tips are 2.9mm diameter and approx 700mm long. can anyone recommend a place to buy them from please.

Cheers Graham.

Growly

Reaction score
HAC is the name of the company who allegedly built the rod - has been a cracking bit of kit, I got it at an angling fair at Haydock park a few years ago, but have recently cracked of the very end of both tips - tips are carbon all the way down...

E

EC

Try and find out what blank it is mate, failing that take it to a decent sized shop and try various push in tips, shaky, shimano, drennan etc the odds are one will fit!

Growly

Reaction score
Fantastic - thanks for the 'tips' so far - yes pun very much intended, looks like I have a couple of shops to visit then, am I right in thinking there is one last big angling fair coming up soon? this may be a good chance to get sorted....

I have managed to trim down the ends that are broken as it was only the very end sections, does anyone know of a good flexible paint to use to allow me to see my knocks? - the tips are a little stiffer now but should be ok on a couple of my venues...

Thanks again for your help...Growly