This is it guys!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Just thought i'd leave a last post before i begin my journey up to Scotlan:)

You never know i may get eaten by the Loch Ness monster!!

I am as nervous as ever but also very excited, so if i don't get the chance to get on 'tinternet' while i'm there i'll speak to you all when i'm back on the 9th Oct.....

Thank you for all the words of encouragement from you lot, and i wouldn't have the confidence i have today if it wasn't for FISHINGMAGIC!!!!!

Wend
x

C

Clive Evans 1

Good luck Wendy,hope you do well.

Stuff your pockets with Gavescon tablets, then if Nessie does get you, you wont give the poor thing indigestion.

Mustn't upset the locals!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Thanks lads i'll try to enjoy it as much as i can. Don't think i'll be getting much sleep tonight tho.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
It's not the fishing i'm worried about, it's the camera's i just want to be myself not have to put on an act.

Sgt Bash

Reaction score
Best of luck Wendy. You will be fed up with the cameras after a couple of minutes and forget they are there.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Apart from when i'm puking up on the Sea fishing trip and i'm screaming get that F****N camera out of my face heheheh

G

Ged

Good luck Wendy.
All that puking up will act as good rubby dub to attract the fish.
The cameras won't be in your face, they have good zoom lenses these days. get a close up from 3 miles away. Be warned.

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm missing you already Wends. Enjoy!

Hoof hearted! That's me.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Sat in hotel waiting for my car to take me to luton airport......excited....nervous....met two of the guys last night they seem cool enough... had a few glasses of wine to help me chill out....didn't work see ya soon...