Mollasses

C

Cider Bob71

Just bought 5 litres of mollasses from a horse shop. Can anyone tell me wot the ratio is for diluting it for a groundbait mix is? Many thanks

D

DAN.

depends on yhe amount of ground bait your going to be using Bob.

D

DAN.

like eddie i mix it neat but be warned its a messy job but well worth it in the end.

C

Cider Bob71

Thanks.I waas planning on adding it too breadcrumb for the bream on the huntspill. I suppose it can be used as a glug too?

E

EC

The thing is the viscosity mate, you'll probably need to add water as well just to mix it evenly.

I usually pour it as evenly as possible, then sprinkle a bit of water in just to get it mixed thoroughly!

C

Cider Bob71

Thanks Eddie, ill just have too get mucky and see how it goes.

T

Terry D

When mixing groundbait I usually put my water in an empty 3pt maggot box. I'll then add a very large dollop of mollasses to the water then stir it around with my fingers until it is all disolved/blended in. It's not messy to use this way and you can then add it to your groundbait in the normal way.

E

EC

A mama mole, a papa mole, and a baby mole all live in a little mole hole.

One day the papa mole sticks his head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says,"Yum! I smell maple syrup!"

The mama mole sticks her head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says "Yum! I smell honey!"

The baby mole tries to stick his head out of the hole to sniff the air, but can't because the bigger moles are in the way so he says, "Geez, all I can smell is MOLASSES!"

.........sorry but I just had to be heard!