Feeling fruity or smelling fishy?

S

Stewart Branfield

Which are the most effective boilies, fruity flavours or fishy ones?

D

David Granger

usually the ones you haven`t got with you .the only effective ones are the ones the fish want at the time

R

Rob Brownfield

Well...Peach Melba with Premier Baits Fishfodder base mix did good for me....so...the answer is both!..lol

C

Craig w

We are using Sweet cream & forest berry in one mix & Mullberry cream & scopex in another, any sweet flavour is good this time of year

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Stewart,

I find that that the fishmeal ones flavoured with something like Monster Crab have a detrimental effect on my wife, however, the Milk protein flavoured with Plumb is a real winner, I get no complaints at all when rolling up this. Is this the same for others?.

C

Carp Angler

The wife detests Scopex, because it smells sickly, but absolutely adores Hutchies Chocolate Malt, which was my main reason for using it extensively one winter in Enervite Gold.
I used it at 2ml per egg and baited with about 5kgs per week and managed to catch nearly every carp in the lake over the course of the winter from November to March.

C

Craig w

My wife hates the scopex smell as well, but does love the Sweetcream (Carp company EPA), it smells almost butterscotch its lovely, if i was a fish i would have to taste it.