Snowbee Service

T

Terry D

I had to send a fly reel and a spare spool back to Snowbee, as there was a problem with the spare spool that I'd bought some 15 months earlier. The guarantee from the shop where I'd bought them had run out. Although the kit was in mint condition, they replaced both the reel and spare spool and sent them out first class post the next day. Not only that, a couple of days later a cheque arrived in the post, most unexpectedly, for the postage I'd incurred when I posted my package to them.
Absolutely great service and a pleasure to do business with. I know where my custom will be going next time.

K

keith reid

I called them with a problem with a pair of waders, long out of guarantee.They were excellent and sent out what i needed FOC.

Jeff

Reaction score
I've heard many good things about Snowbee. Their service is second to none and as you say Terry, they'll get your business again as they will countless other overwhelmingly satisfied customers...

It's a shame more companies don't act in this way. Instead they just turn you away with your problems spouting off their usual 'company-return-policy' crap that they stick to so rigidly and thus they happily let thousands of future pounds go elsewhere... Idiots...