New Products From Fox

W

Wendy Perry

Graham i am so envious of you meeting Matt Hayes and Andy Little !!! :eek:)

I must say all the new tackle does look good

N

Nicky Garbutt

yeah can't wait till this stuff comes on the market.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Wendy, I've known Matt and most of those other young 'stars' for a good few years. My first contact with most of them was when they first started out and wrote to me for advice.

D

Dave Johnson

one thing Fox do need to do is geta grip with their website. I have posted several times over various products over the last 3 months and got no reply whatsoever-even tho it is still a relatively new site.

M

Malcolm Bason

Wendy - what on earth do you want with Matt Hayes?? He's only a skinny little thing! LOL You want someone else as a fishing buddy - someone suave, sophisticated, debonaire, fat, balding, wears glasses.......... need I go on? LOL

N

Nicky Garbutt

is this new pike fly fishing rod out yet if it isnt can anyone tell me when they come out?
thanks.

S

Stuart Bullard

Malcolm you had better not go on, it might ruin your chances !!!

K

Kevan Farmer

Of course Wendy's interests in Mr Hayes are purely of a piscatorial bent...I hope :)

Kevan - stirring it a bit today...

P

Paul Williams

Malc,
You forgot to mention your regular visits to "the clinic"......or is it better now? ;o)

M

Malcolm Bason

All cleared up now Paul ;) Oh, and by the way - may I take this opportunity of thanking you Paul for the loan of the cream! I'll pop it in the post.

D

Del Jarman

Malc.

I thought you were describing me,at first but you left out the bit about the perfect teeth.(Eat your heart out M.H.)
At least they were when the detist made them.
By the way, has it cleared up yet?:...o

M

Malcolm Bason

Yeah its cleared Del - honest! I would'nt say that its left me deformed, but some people think I'm holding a carp in my picture!!!!!!!!!! LOL

D

Del Jarman

Malc.
I reckon they need to borrow your/my specks carp indeed!!!!!!!LOL.

W

Wendy Perry

Malc... Matt hayes is is my hero in fishing and also John Wilson I love watching them fish and would love to spend a day with them .

Graham thats fantastic that they wrote to you and asked for advice wow i wish matt wrote to me i'm sure i could teach him how to do something yeah i know i'll teach him how to facepaint LOL ;o)

W

Wendy Perry

Yes i can see it now the headlines in "Course Fisherman"
Matt learns Wendy how to hold the rod and Wendy learns Matt how to hold the brush HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE ;o)

A

Andy Davis

don't think I have a fishing hero...to be honest I admire anyone that takes the time to catch a fish for themselves and not another reason!

D

Del Jarman

Wendy,
I read an advert the other day that might interest you. A days fishing with M.H. ?199.
Maybe someone with loads of money might get it for you for xmus.

Del.