CHEAP FLIGHTS EBRO

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
JUST THOUGHT ID LET ANY INTERESTED PARTIES KNOW CHEAP FLIGHTS TOO REUS HALF AN HOUR TOO THE EBRO FROM THERE CLOSER THAN BARCELONA IF IT SOUNDS GOOD IT WILL SOUND EVEN BETTER WHEN I TELL YOU THE PRICE TWENTY FIVE POUNDS RETURN YES TWENTY FIVE POUNDS IKID YOU NOT RYAN AIR GET ON IT WHILE YOU CAN

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Good price .....

By the way --Using upper case is classed as shouting Gav ......

B

Barry Edney

I couldn't see that destination on Ryanair.com.

Remember with Ryanair's prices you have to add taxes etc. And they charge you for your luggage now as well!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
high tech i am not my fault but its a price worth shouting about in my book cant even get to brum for that

B

Barry Edney

Ahh, found it....

?129.99 there, ?59.99 back!

Maybe I'll different dates.

Hear we go....

Fly out 23/10 79p

Return 2/11 ?9.99p

That ain't bad.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
its under barcelona brackets reus honestly barry but thats from liverpool twenty fives the price all in

alex laurie

Reaction score
Go easy on the luggage Gav. Ryanair charge an arm and a leg for over weight and they are very strict about it.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
the luggage thing is a scam but if you phone up first tell them you want to take rods in your weight total they wont charge any extra for sports equipment othrwise they will bothways ouch travel light clothes wise youll have to and buy your leads when there dirt cheap at tackle shop.