morgard carp

D

david john drought

if you want to catch the biguns keep it simple and use top quality baits

D

david john drought

how many times have you been carping only to catch the smallist in the lake your probley there using all the last hi tec rigs etc did you ever stop to think that it might be your hi tec rigs that is stopping catching the big ones . well it very well could be, try going simple and see what happerns you might be in for a suprise tight lines dave d

D

droughty

sorry i have a bad back and thats the only safe way i could hold the fish remember it was 63lb and that takes some lifting when its wet and slimey better keeping the fish safe rather than risk dropping it .droughty

Stuart J

Reaction score
Nice fish, you should of taken your watch off before picking it up.

D

droughty

somthing you dont think about when you've just had your first sixty but thanks for pointing it out i'll remeber next time

Malc Bason

Reaction score
Sorry mate, but you should think of that first whether it weighs 60lb or 6lb.

D

droughty

how often have you left your watch on mate and how many fish have you dropped because you where holding it at arms length just so you look good in the photo, and dont say never because you will be fibbing. people make mistakes all the time as long as you rectifie them thats the main thing

D

droughty

of course fish safety comes first but you did'nt answer the question how many times since you started fishing have you left your watch on and how many fish have you dropped

Malc Bason

Reaction score
I'm not a liar Droughty, I never wear a wristwatch! As Stuart rightly points out - fish safety comes first!

Congratulations on the capture by the way.

..........and no, I don't hold fish at arms length either!

Stuart J

Reaction score
Can't afford a watch lol, as for dropping fish I use a huge unhooking mat and only kneel down for photos.

Like I said Fish safety first.

D

droughty

fair comment Malc I will certinly leave my wristwatch off in future as i say you learn by your mistakes ====== i also have a huge unhooking mat and only take photos kneeling down ive been doing it that way for over thirty years

Stuart J

Reaction score
Must have bad knees after 30 years kneeling down!;-)

Think we cleared that up, still a cracking fish.

Miloslav Novotn?

Reaction score
Hello,could you give me some information about company Rod Hutchinson. I'm looking for some goods for making boiles (appetite stimulator-fizz citrus).

F

Frothey

hutchy only supplies direct these days - sharpes the distribution company "has issues"