Average Angler Newsround.

• Thread starter BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester
  • Start date
B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

You are so right kevin.
Just recently I have noticed lots of bubbles appearing from the river bed. I was speaking to another angler who was casting cutaway Tizer bottles half filled with liquid something or other. He told me they were Barbel bongs.
They have the affect of stimulating the Barbels brain and making them harder to catch which in turn gives more credability to the Barbel anglers.
I'm sure he said these were availiable as under the counter items from Tickle Tackle.

K

Kevin Perkins * CLXXX *

Baz

Thanks for your comments, but I should perhaps reiterate that TickleTackle do not/have never sold goods 'under the counter'. This implies something underhand, and possibly illegal.

I can assure FM members that TickleTackle make such vast fortunes selling gullible anglers tackle they didn't even know they wanted, that there is absolutely no need to do anything even slightly shady.

P

Professor Bumblebee

We at TartTackle, on the other hand, will only be too pleased to sell you under the counter products.

Gullible? Money burning a hole in your pocket? Then step right this way, sir!

Underhand? Illegal? certainly not (as long as we don't get caught). We won't tell if you don't either.

So a guaranteed cure for Danglers Droop? Burbling Barbel? Constipated Chub? Our snake oil is guaranteed.

Must have a word with our advertising department - obviously some confusion out there with TickleTackle.

We'll sell you the tackle that you didn't need at prices you thought you could afford but on reading the small print probably can't...

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

I've just recieved a bottle of Mirrorwhana by special delivery.
As we all know Carp can be extremely difficult to catch. They soon wise up to every rig or tactic that we use.
5 mil of Mirorwhana in your base mix has a stupifying affect on any Carp that comes within 20 yds of it.